Friday, April 13, 2012

*Most guests walk an average of 8-10 miles a day when on vacation at Walt Disney World.*

If you're going to Disney for more than one day, those miles will start to add up fast. Going for 5 days--you'll want an average of 45 miles. As part of trip preparation for my family, I try to get everyone out walking a little each day.

Personally, I love wearing Crocs in the parks. If not, I'll take tennis shoes. Do you have footwear you cannot live without when you visit the parks? Do you have any stories about shoes that WILL NOT WORK in the park?

2 comments:

  1. When we went to Disney World a few years ago, I took a pair of flip flops, crocs, and tennis shoes. I ended up wearing my crocs the majority of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi: I told a story last night about how my sister-in-law INSISTED on wearing flip-flops even when I warned her about the long day ahead (we weren't going back to the room). She also had a deep hatred for crocs. She fell off the bus (her flip-flop got caught) our first morning, and was in a wheelchair the rest of the week with sprained ankles AND had to wear crocs because they were the only things that would fit her swollen feet. It was a croc victory :)

    ReplyDelete