Wednesday, May 30, 2012

June has a theme!

I'm going to try something new for the month of June.  All the Fun Fact Friday's will be themed.  The theme: Epcot.  As the second oldest Walt Disney World park, it will celebrate it's 30th birthday this fall, so it seems a good time to learn a little more about it.

Epcot is the park I usually take for granted.  It has a lot of things I enjoy, but it's something I usually just put on my schedule.  When I stop to think about all of the great things that Epcot actually has, it makes me wonder why I don't spend more time there.  Each trip, we find something new or different to explore.  This last time it was the World Showcase, but in passing through innoventions, I think I will spend some extra time there on our next trip.  There are tons of things to do for every age group, so don't just think of the big name attractions or restaurants and ignore the rest.  Take some time on your next trip to really explore and enjoy Epcot.

No comments:

Post a Comment