Monday, July 30, 2012

Humans sighted!

This is a fun little sign I saw while hanging out at the Seas with Nemo and friends.  Once you exit the ride, you're only really halfway through the attraction.  Like an aquarium, there are several viewing rooms to see all kinds of different sea life.  There is also a children's playground area where we took a few minutes to relax and explore.  Here's a little hidden blog contest:  On your next trip--if you send me a picture of someone from your family next to this sign, I'll send you a $25 disney gift card.  This offer is only good for the first person who does it...but that doesn't mean it won't be around for a long time.  If anyone ever finds it, I'll post their story here, and I'll delete the contest.  Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment