Monday, April 22, 2013

50's prime time cafe

I love when my food also serves as my entertainment.  I have a great story from Junior High about a cake, but I'll save that for another day.  Today, I want to talk about a great, entertaining dining option at Hollywood Studios.  If you're looking for something to do with that teen or pre-teen who really thinks they are too cool for a character meal-this might be your solution. 

At 50's Prime Time Cafe, you're one of the family.  Literally.  There's all kinds of crazy antics.  When you walk in, you are transported to a 1950's living room area to wait.  Served by "uncles" "cousins" and other family, you learn quickly to use your manners and clean your plate.  Serving homecooked favorites like chicken, pot roast, and meatloaf along with hearty vegetables, you'll get a great meal for your money, just remember Keep your elbows off the table. 



No comments:

Post a Comment