Tuesday, April 9, 2013

German Dining!



 I am sure I have shared before about how I used to skip the World Showcase because it did not interest me at all.  Well, times are changing, and I have started forcing myself to spend time exploring the countries.  My husband has always wanted to do this, so he is happy about my change of heart.  My 4 year old daughter seems to enjoy doing the kidcot fun stops, so I really have no excuse. 

I am surprised to learn that I actually enjoy these explorations and have spent more time on the two most recent trips enjoying the world showcase than I ever have in the entire time I've been going to Disney. 

Over the Christmas break, we wanted to do the Candelight Dinner package, and at the prompting of some friends, tried Biergarten in the Germany Pavillion. 
This place was amazing!  The food was great (I could eat pretzel bread until I passed out if you let me) and the entertainment was even better!  It was interactive, information and just plain fun! 

What world showcase pavillion is your favorite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment