Thursday, January 5, 2012

Welcome!

I love hearing people’s stories. I love engaging with other people and learning more about what their experiences. So often, we go through life not paying attention to everyone else, even though we are all part of ONE big story. Disney is a place that lives stories.

Once in a lifetime trips. Family Vacations. Weddings. Reunions. Celebrations.

That’s one of the reasons for this blog. To share my story, and more importantly, to hear yours. To engage, and create memories together by crafting perfect vacations to meet your needs.

Every week, in addition to any regular posts, I plan to run two features starting February 1st. The first is Magical Mondays-I’ll share a Disney picture from my trips, and the story or some information that goes along with it. I want to hear your stories too, and feature them along with your pictures as well on occasion. The second feature is FUN FACT FRIDAYS. I’ll share a Disney fact or bit of trivia, and then again share some information or thoughts on the fun fact. I’ll also ask a question relating to the post, giving you an opportunity to share your experiences as well.

I don’t want this to be some boring informational blog, like Disney, I want information to be fun! Welcome to this journey through all things Disney! Planning a Disney Vacation couldn't be easier, or more enjoyable! Thanks for joining me!

No comments:

Post a Comment