Friday, January 6, 2012

Disney's question of the day...

Today, Disney posed this question on their facebook page. It received over 2000 responses and 1000 likes in an hour. So, it must be a pretty good question. So, here it is:

It’s the first Friday night of a brand new year! I wish I was spending it on ___________ , my favorite Disney attraction!

If I were filling in the blank, I would probably have to say "Living with the Land". I know. Dorky boat ride. I'm not really into farming or anything like that, but I love seeing the greenhouses and things in various stages of growth. I remember taking my sister-in-law on this attraction during her first trip. Her response "I love this. It's like the discovery channel, only fun". This is a long running family joke because both of our husbands LOVE to watch hours of discovery channel.

If you were to fill in the blank, what would you say?

1 comment:

  1. For me it would be Splash Mountain. Although many amusement parks have flume rides none compare to Splash Mtn. You get to see the story of Brer Rabbit that last about 10 minutes and at the end you get to go down the huge drop. Last time I was in Disney (last month) I probably went on splash mountain about 15 times. It combines thrill with Disney magic

    ReplyDelete