Monday, January 9, 2012

Let me tell you...

My love for Disney started on my first trip for my tenth birthday. My friends laugh, because I can still pull out that first autograph book relive that first trip. Since that time, I've made several more trips and I fall in love all over again as we pull through the gates. I get tears in my eyes on the boat over to the magic kingdom and believe that Walt Disney world really can be the most magical place on earth. I live with my wonderful, patient husband and beautiful daughter in the heart of the midwest, Kankakee, Il.

I am excited to work with busy families who want to create memories and relax together without having to worry about all the details. I enjoy helping them create one of a kind getaways that are stress free and remind every family member, young and old, that magic is all around us. I have helped plan trips for adults and children with special needs, adults with mobility issues, young couples, and families of toddlers and teens. I love being able to share my attention for detail and introduce others to the magic of Disney.

No comments:

Post a Comment