Thursday, October 4, 2012

Family Vacations are More Important than Ever!

My family just returned from our family vacation on Sunday.  I thought it would be an ideal time to let you know why I choose to be a vacation planner.  My family spent a week at Disney, but more importantly we spent a week together.  As life gets busier and scheduling time as a family from day to day becomes more difficult for many families, my job is to help you set aside time to relax and enjoy being together on your family vacation.

One thing I've learned from helping people create magical Disney memories is that a family vacation isn't very fun if when you worry the whole time, or if you are overwhelmed.  That's where I come in: I can help your family have a fantastic family vacation, and take the stress out of the planning so that you can relax and enjoy spending time together.

We traveled last week with my parents, brother and grandma in addition to my husband, daughter and myself.  My parents told me that they enjoy vacation more now because they just have to show up and they know that I will have everything ready for them to enjoy.   Since my husband and I both work full time, family vacation time is a crucial time for us to spend time together, focusing on our daughter and not worrying about normal daily activities.  I know how important this time is, and of course I planned things for each member of our party to enjoy and feel special.

I love helping people plan their family vacations because I understand how overwhelming it can be, and how important those days with the family are. I love planning and organizing things to help each family enjoy their time together.  I help families take the stress out of their vacation so they can relax and enjoy time together.

Family vacations are important because they require you to set aside the routine of everyday life and focus on the people who matter the most in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment