Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Toy Story Midway Mania!

This has been one of the most popular rides at Walt Disney world since it opened.  There's a good reason for that--its FANTASTIC.  The theming is great, and the ride itself is so much fun, you want to get in line and do it over and over.  My dad liked it, my 3 year old liked it, and if I could have gotten grandma on it, she would have liked it too.

My family likes it so much, we have the Wii version of the game at home.  Today, I will be tweeting facts and pictures all day about this great ride--so join me  on twitter @mickeyinstyle and add a little bit of Toy Story to your day!



3 comments:

  1. This is one of our favorites, and not just because I have a little boy who LOVES Toy Story! It is just so fun! And they did a great job of keeping the line area busy with tons and tons of stuff to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite rides of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara, This is a great ride. I love it. It is so neat to walk through the queue and look at all the toys. It is themed wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete